- Our Varsity Football Team will be playing De La Salle on October 11, at 3:00 p.m., at Levi Stadium. Ticket Price: $20 for adults and $5 for students. Tickets are now being sold by Sarah Muse in the Main Office. Parents and staff can purchase tickets from 8:30 – 11:30 and from 12:30 – 3:30. Students may purchase their tickets before and after school, or at lunch.
- Congratulations to the Sophomore Boys Cross Country Team for winning the Lowell Institutional. Mens Varsity finished 3rd and over 2,600 runners competed! No time limit, No speed limit, No dream limit!
- Did you know tomorrow is “National See You at the Pole” day? Students all over America will be gathering at their school’s flag pole for prayer before school. Meet us at our flag pole at 7:30 a.m.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- PSAT and PACT tickets are now on sale at the student window during both lunches. Tickets cost $25. You can pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) PSAT will be given on Oct. 15th and PACT on Nov. 15th. See Ms. Hull in House 2 if you have any questions.
- When taking the SAT or ACT tests, remember to always bring your testing ticket and current ID. Current ID can be a driver's license, state ID, passport or school ID. School ID must be the actual ID, not a photo copy and it must be for the current school year.
- The PSAT will be given to all 10th graders this year during their 1st period class on Wednesday, October 15th. There is no charge or no ticket needed for any 10th grader taking the PSAT. You will get your practice guide from your English teacher. Any other student who wishes to take the PSAT must purchase a ticket.
- Have the US Military pay your way through college. How? It’s called the ROTC program and pays for your bachelor degree in exchange for 4 years of military service in your degreed field as an officer in the branch of your choosing. To find out more, sign up to attend the ROTC presentation during 2nd period in the Career Center on September 29th.
- The Tropics Sr. Mobile Home Park is looking for a few dedicated volunteers to help with their monthly breakfast and dinner events. For more information, pick up a flyer in the Career Center.
- Food Service needs to remind students to fill out another meal application for this year. As of now they are on a grace period, but around Oct 6 they will be dropped from the program if a new application has not been done. Online is the best way to go it will be process faster. A paper application will take 7 to 10 working days. We have the paper applications in the Main Office.