- Did you know that Wednesday is National see you at the pole day? Students all over America will be gathering at their school’s flag pole for prayer before school. Meet us at our flag pole at 7:30 a.m.
- Our Varsity football team will be playing De La Salle Oct. 11 3:00 p.m. Levi Stadium. The price of the tickets is $20 for adults and $5 for students. Tickets can be purchased in Main Office see Sarah Muse.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Tuesday after school in Room 418.
- PSAT and PACT tickets are now on sale at the student window during both lunches. Tickets cost $25. You can pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) PSAT will be given on Oct. 15th and PACT on Nov. 15th. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- When taking the SAT or ACT tests remember to always bring your testing ticket and current id. Current ID can be a driver's license, state id, passport or school ID. School ID must be the actual ID, not a photo copy and it must be for the current school year!
- The PSAT will be given to all 10th graders this year during their 1st period class on Wednesday, October 15th. There is no charge or no ticket need for any 10th grader taking the PSAT. You will get your practice guide from your English teacher. Any other student who wishes to take the PSAT must purchase a ticket.
- Have the US Military pay your way through college. How? It’s called the ROTC program and pays for your bachelor degree in exchange for 4 years if military service in your degreed field as an officer in the branch of your choosing. To find out more sign up to attend the ROTC presentation during 2nd period in the Career Center on September 29th.
- More colleges are coming to Logan, The latest additions are: Pacific University, Oregon Rutger's, Arcadia, UOP, UConn, UC Santa Cruz and Mills College. To sign up for these presentations and others stop by the Career Center. For a complete listing of visiting universities check the Logan website's Career Center link or the glass bulletin board outside the career center.
- The Tropics Sr. Mobile Home Park is looking for a few dedicated volunteers to help with their monthly breakfast and dinner events. For more information pick up a flyer in the Career Center.