- Just a reminder that the wrestling banquet is tomorrow starting at 6:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. If you have not responded or paid please see Coach Bagaoisan immediately.
- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
- SADIES is this Friday!! Tickets will be on sale all week during lunch and after school. Tickets are $5 with ASB and $10 w/out ASB. Guest Passes are available at Main Office windows and room 67.
- Powder Puff permission slips are due by Friday, April 11th to room 67. Tickets will be distributed starting April 14th. Please remember to have all medical information on the slip or pick up a School Insurance application from Ms. Walton.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- 9th, 10th, and 11th graders interested in be coming a West Point grad can sign up for next Monday’s presentation in the Career Center.
- Attention Seniors: The Senior Panoramic Photo will be taken on Thursday, April 10th at 3:30 in the Football stadium bleachers. Please report to the stadium immediately after school. If you would like to purchase a photo, order forms will be available in room 67 and the Main Office windows.
- ASB election packets are available for pickup. If you are interested in running for office, see Ms. Walton in room 67 for a packet. Elections will be April 21-24.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow 5th period in Room 526.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Computer Science Club meets every Thursday after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes will be offered in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.
- Spring is here and it's dance and prom season! Just a reminder - if you have 60 or more period cuts or unexcused absences, or have been suspended for the specific reasons listed in the student handbook, then you are on the exclusion list and will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Also, if you owe money or a book to our library, please clear that up with Ms. Colburn in the library before purchasing your tickets. The exclusion and library bill lists are posted on the Main Office lobby windows in Colt Court. Our next dance is Sadie Hawkins on Friday, April 11.
- Ohlone Placement testing is coming to Logan for 1 day and 1 day only on April 30th after school. In order to take the test you must have submitted your on line Ohlone application and have received your Ohlone ID #. No Ohlone ID # no test. Seniors with an Ohlone ID # and wanting to take the test at Logan may sign up in the Career Center. Space is limited to 90 students, on a first come first serve basis. All others will have to go to Ohlone’s campus.
- More scholarship winners! - Congratulations go out to: Katie Chang, Jennifer Chen, Winston Hsieh, Brian Wang For being this year’s South Bay Chinese Service Club winners. And the 10th Annual African American Achievement and Excellence Awards recipients representing Logan are: Adediji Hamza , Albu Ungashe, Alexus Salter , Amaris Clay, Charles Daniel Schaper IV, Elijah Stevenson, Jaelen Upchurch, Janise Lee Powell , Kaila Taylor , Karsten Wethington, Morgan Williams , Traneek Logan , Warren Pyon.