- Auditions for the Logan Invitation Track & Field meet will be next Wednesday after school. See Coach Webb for details.
- Day of silence is this Friday. Materials are available in Room 521 before and after school.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Seniors - Need some extra cash for college? Then apply for the 3 new Logan only Scholarships now in your email, the Moneybox, and in the Career Center's website. All 3 scholarships are due May 1st at 3:45pm in the Career Center, and as always NO LATE applications will be accepted. So don't procrastinate the clock is ticking!
- ASB election packets are available for pickup. If you are interested in running for office, see Ms. Walton in room 67 for a packet. Elections will be April 21-24.
- Attention Seniors: Don’t forget that Achievers will be here for cap and gown distribution right after school in the Pavillion Lobby this Wedensday, April, 16 for the last names A through L, and Thursday, April 17th for last names M through Z. Come pick up your caps and gowns!
- Teen Empowerment/Anti-Bullying Day created by Shakti Movement Club will be held Thursday April 17. Spread the message of peace, love, and happiness by wearing purple to show your support against bullying. BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow 5th period in Room 526.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts. The Computer Science Club meets every Thursday after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Shakti Movement Club has a meeting today after school in Room 210.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes will be offered in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Our second Blood Drive of the school year will be Friday, April 18th in the Old Band Room. If you would like to sign up, there will be a booth in Colt Court starting tomorrow during both lunches. Donate blood to save a life.
- San Francisco’s Academy of Art University will be presenting to interested students today, during 7th period in the Career Center. To take part sign up in advance in the Career Center.