- Auditions for the Logan Invitation Track & Field meet will be next Wednesday after school. See Coach Webb for details.
- The Track & Field team picture will be today after school at 3:30
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- ASB election packets are available for pickup. If you are interested in running for office, see Ms. Walton in room 67 for a packet. Elections will be April 21-24.
- Attention Seniors: Don’t forget that Achievers will be here for cap and gown distribution right after school in the Pavillion Lobby this Wedensday, April, 16 for the last names A through L, and Thursday, April 17th for last names M through Z. Come pick up your caps and gowns!
- Shakti Movement Club is launching the new Teen Empowerment Project. Come to the meetings Mondays, Room 210 after school. We will discuss mentoring kids for Community Service hours. Volunteers needed.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in room 418
- Teen Empowerment/Anti-Bullying Day created by Shakti Movement Club will be held Thursday April 17. Spread the message of peace, love, and happiness by wearing purple to show your support against bullying.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes will be offered in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Our second Blood Drive of the school year will be Friday, April 18th in the Old Band Room. If you would like to sign up, there will be a booth in Colt Court starting tomorrow during both lunches. Donate blood to save a life.
- Are you on Twitter? Then you gotta follow @JamesLoganHigh and @JimmySayWhaaa (that's Jimmy Say Whaaa with three A's). We tweet out important upcoming events, photos, info about dances, and lots more! Every two weeks, a random follower will be chosen for cool Colt swag (t-shirts, dance tickets, and other cool stuff). Jimmy says, follow us on Twitter! That's @JamesLoganHigh and @JimmySayWhaaa.
- San Francisco’s Academy of Art University will be presenting to interested students Wed. April 16th, during 7th period in the Career Center. To take part sign up in advance in the Career Center.