- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
- Today during both lunches pro-wrestlers will be on Colt Court pump up the pro-wrestling event on Saturday come and meet the wrestlers on Friday.
- SADIES is this Friday!! Tickets will be on sale all week during lunch and after school. Tickets are $5 with ASB and $10 w/out ASB. Guest Passes are available at Main Office windows and room 67.
- Powder Puff permission slips are due today to room 67. Tickets will be distributed starting April 14th. Please remember to have all medical information on the slip or pick up a School Insurance application from Ms. Walton.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- ASB election packets are available for pickup. If you are interested in running for office, see Ms. Walton in room 67 for a packet. Elections will be April 21-24.
- Shakti Movement Club is launching the new Teen Empowerment Project. Come to the meetings Mondays, Room 210 after school. We will discuss mentoring kids for Community Service hours. Volunteers needed.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study today in Room 418 during lunch.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes will be offered in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.
- Spring is here and it's dance and prom season! Just a reminder - if you have 60 or more period cuts or unexcused absences, or have been suspended for the specific reasons listed in the student handbook, then you are on the exclusion list and will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Also, if you owe money or a book to our library, please clear that up with Ms. Colburn in the library before purchasing your tickets. The exclusion and library bill lists are posted on the Main Office lobby windows in Colt Court. Our next dance is Sadie Hawkins this Friday, April 11.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Ohlone Placement testing is coming to Logan for 1 day and 1 day only on April 30th after school. In order to take the test you must have submitted your on line Ohlone application and have received your Ohlone ID #. No Ohlone ID # no test. Seniors with Ohlone ID # and wanting to take the test at Logan may sign up in the Career Center. Space is limited to 90 students, on a first come first serve basis. All others will have to go to Ohlone’s campus.
- Our second Blood Drive of the school year will be next Friday, April 18th in the Old Band Room. If you would like to sign up, there will be a booth in Colt Court starting tomorrow during both lunches. Donate blood to save a life.
- Devry University is once again holding free SAT prep classes, pick up an information flyer in the Career Center or read your Logan email.
- San Francisco's Academy of Art University will be presenting to interested students Wed. April 16th, 7th period in the Career Center. To take part sign up in advance in the Career Center.