- Just a reminder that the wrestling banquet is tonight starting at 6:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. If you have not responded or paid please see Coach Bagaoisan immediately. Please be prompt.
- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
- On Friday during both lunches pro-wrestlers will be on Colt Court pump up the pro-wrestling event on Saturdau come and meet the wrestlers on Friday.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- 9th, 10th, and 11th graders interested in be coming a West Point grad can sign up for next Monday’s presentation in the Career Center.
- ASB election packets are available for pickup. If you are interested in running for office, see Ms. Walton in room 67 for a packet. Elections will be April 21-24.
- Attention Seniors: The Senior Panoramic Photo will be taken today at 3:30 in the Football stadium bleachers. Please report to the stadium immediately after school. If you would like to purchase a photo, order forms will be available in room 67 and the Main Office windows.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today 5th period in Room 526.
- The Computer Science Club meets today after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes will be offered in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.
- Spring is here and it's dance and prom season! Just a reminder - if you have 60 or more period cuts or unexcused absences, or have been suspended for the specific reasons listed in the student handbook, then you are on the exclusion list and will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Also, if you owe money or a book to our library, please clear that up with Ms. Colburn in the library before purchasing your tickets. The exclusion and library bill lists are posted on the Main Office lobby windows in Colt Court. Our next dance is Sadie Hawkins this Friday, April 11.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Ohlone Placement testing is coming to Logan for 1 day and 1 day only on April 30th after school. In order to take the test you must have submitted your on line Ohlone application and have received your Ohlone ID #. No Ohlone ID # no test. Seniors with an Ohlone ID # and wanting to take the test at Logan may sign up in the Career Center. Space is limited to 90 students, on a first come first serve basis. All others will have to go to Ohlone’s campus.
- Our second Blood Drive of the school year will be next Friday, April 18th in the Old Band Room. If you would like to sign up, there will be a booth in Colt Court starting tomorrow during both lunches. Donate blood to save a life.