- The wrestling team pictures will be taken next Tuesday, March 11 in the pavilion right after school. See Coach Bagaoisan or Coach Nacario to get picture packet in the boys PE office.
- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 6, 7 & 8, and March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan’s campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- Sophmores & Juniors: So now that you've seen what ROP is all about and how it might fit into your next year's schedule, be sure to add your ROP class on your pre-reg form as an elective. If you are still not 100% sure which ROP class to select and would like a first hand look at the Fremont classes in session, see Mrs. Hart by Wed. March 12th to take part in the ROP Field Trip on the afternoon of Monday March 17.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets after school in Room 418, tomorrow.
- Shakti Movement Club is launching the new Teen Empowerment Project. Come to the meeting in Room 210 after school. We will discuss mentoring kids for Community Service hours. Volunteers needed.
- Colts for animals Club is having a meeting after school in Room 121 on Tuesday. We’ll be discussing food and tabling for the FUND Fair.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill will be here to present on Tuesday, March 25 during 2nd period. They are well known for their programs in Culinary, Early Childhood Education, Engineering Technology, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Machine Technology, and Construction. Please sign up in the Career Center if you would like to attend.
- Skyline College in San Bruno will be here to present on Monday, March 24 during 3rd period. They are well known for their programs in Automotive Technology, Cosmetology, Clean Energy, and Hotel & Tourism. They also have Career Advancement Academies, where students take industry specific courses and partner with local businesses. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Career Center.