- The wrestling team pictures will be taken next Tuesday, March 11 in the pavilion right after school. See Coach Bagaoisan or Coach Nacario to get picture packet in the boys PE office.
- Good Luck to Raymond Monela, Jacob Donato, Felix Bonavente, Jacob Macalolooy, Zack Wally, and Clayton Hartwell at the CIF State Wrestling Meet in Bakersfield.
- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 6, 7 & 8, and March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
- Come out to the ROP and electives class faire being held in Colt Court today during both lunches. Check out your different options and find which class is right for you by talking to the teachers and current students. The faire promises to be a fun and informative way of selecting next year's elective classes! See you at the faire.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan’s campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- The Youth Alive has bible study today during lunch in Room 418.
- Shakti Movement Club is launching the new Teen Empowerment Project. Come to the meetings Mondays, Room 210 after school. We will discuss mentoring kids for Community Service hours. Volunteers needed.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.