- Attention all Football players: There will be a mandatory meeting today at 3:45 p.m. in Coach Zuber’s Room 306. Spring football practice and other information will be discussed.
- The wrestling team pictures will be taken next Tuesday, March 11 in the pavilion right after school. See Coach Bagaoisan or Coach Nacario to get picture packet in the boys PE office.
- Good Luck to Raymond Monela, Jacob Donato, Felix Bonavente, Jacob Macalolooy, Zack Wally, and Clayton Hartwell at the CIF State Wrestling Meet in Bakersfield.
- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 6, 7 & 8, and March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
- Come out to the ROP and electives class faire being held in Colt Court today during both lunches. Check out your different options and find which class is right for you by talking to the teachers and current students. The faire promises to be a fun and informative way of selecting next year's elective classes! See you at the faire.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan’s campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today 5th period in Room 526.
- The Computer Science Club will be sponsoring a free practice AP Computer Science exam. Since it is a long test, it will be given in 4 parts over the course of 4 consecutive Thursdays starting on February 20th. Today is part 3. Anyone is welcome to try it, but it is specifically intended for those currently enrolled in the AP computer science class. If you want to try it, please come to room 475 at 3:30pm this Thursday.
- GSA will meet today in Room 521. There will be food and drinks, so come hang out with us.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill will be here to present on Tuesday, March 25 during 2nd period. They are well known for their programs in Culinary, Early Childhood Education, Engineering Technology, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Machine Technology, and Construction. Please sign up in the Career Center if you would like to attend.
- Skyline College in San Bruno will be here to present on Monday, March 24 during 3rd period. They are well known for their programs in Automotive Technology, Cosmetology, Clean Energy, and Hotel & Tourism. They also have Career Advancement Academies, where students take industry specific courses and partner with local businesses. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Career Center.