- Attention all Football players: There will be a mandatory meeting on Thursday March 6th at 3:45 p.m. in Coach Zuber’s Room 306. Spring football practice and other information will be discussed.
- Congratulations to the boys wrestling team for taking 2nd at the NCS Championships this past weekend. The following wrestlers won individual titles: Jacob Donato, Jacob Macalology, and Clayton Hartwell. Placing 2nd Zack Wally, 3rd Raymond Monela, Felix Bonaventre, and 7th Manavjot Singh and Jose Zamora-Lajes. The top 3 finisher qualified to the state meet this weekend in Bakersfield.
- Congratuations to Alyssa Hernandez for winning the state title and Tallissa Noriega for placing 4th at the girls state wrestling meet held in Visalia. The team placed 4th in the State.
- Congratulations to the James Logan Track & Field team for winning the Mt. Pleasant Relays this past weekend.
- The wrestling team pictures will be taken next Tuesday, March 11 in the pavilion right after school. See Coach Bagaoisan or Coach Nacario to get picture packet in the boys PE office.
- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 6, 7 & 8, and March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan’s campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow 5th period in Room 526.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Computer Science Club will be sponsoring a free practice AP Computer Science exam. Since it is a long test, it will be given in 4 parts over the course of 4 consecutive Thursdays starting on February 20th. Tomorrow is part 3. Anyone is welcome to try it, but it is specifically intended for those currently enrolled in the AP computer science class. If you want to try it, please come to room 475 at 3:30pm this Thursday.
- GSA will meet on Friday in Room 521. There will be food and drinks, so come hang out with us.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.