- Congratulations to the boys wrestling team for qualifying all 14 wrestlers to NCS this Friday and Saturday at Newark Memorial. Good luck to Haley Aguilar, Tallisa Noriega, Wendy Ho, and Alyssa Hernandez at the girls CIF State Championships at Visalia this weekend! Wrestling begins on Friday.
- Attention all Football players: There will be a mandatory meeting on Thursday March 6th at 3:45 p.m. in Coach Zuber’s Room 306. Spring football practice and other information will be discussed.
- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 6, 7 & 8, and March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
- Shakti Movement Club is launching the new Teen Empowerment Project. Come to the meetings Mondays, Room 210 after school. We will discuss mentoring kids for Community Service hours. Volunteers needed.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday in Room 418.
- Fashion Club is now officially sponsored by FIDM our local fashion college. We offer $2000 scholarships to members who attend 10 meetings or more. Come join and show off your style.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- De Anza Community College in Cupertino will be here to present today during 3rd period. They boast one of the highest transfer rates in California and are the second largest community college in the state. They are also well known for their nursing and automotive technology programs. Please sign up in the Career Center to attend this presentation.
- Come to Colt Necessities to get your warm Logan gear! Open everyday during 4th period lunch and Tuesday and Wednesday during 5th lunch.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- We need volunteers to assist backstage in the Producers, starting next week. Community Service will be given. See Mr. Wenner in Room 722 for more information.