- Congratulations to the boys wrestling team for qualifying all 14 wrestlers to NCS this Friday and Saturday at Newark Memorial. Good luck to Haley Aguilar, Tallisa Noriega, Wendy Ho, and Alyssa Hernandez at the girls CIF State Championships at Visalia this weekend! Wrestling begins on Friday.
- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 6, 7 & 8, and March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Seniors-LAST CHANCE for FREE professional help completing your $FAFSA$ through Cash for College held at Chabot College, Building 700, 25555 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward from 4:30-7:30 on 2/27! Deadline for filing is 3/2.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow 5th period in Room 526.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Computer Science Club will be sponsoring a free practice AP Computer Science exam. Since it is a long test, it will be given in 4 parts over the course of 4 consecutive Thursdays starting on February 20th. Tomorrow is part 2. Anyone is welcome to try it, but it is specifically intended for those currently enrolled in the AP computer science class. If you want to try it, please come to room 475 at 3:30pm this Thursday.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- De Anza Community College in Cupertino will be here to present on Friday, Feb. 28 during 3rd period. They boast one of the highest transfer rates in California and are the second largest community college in the state. They are also well known for their nursing and automotive technology programs. Please sign up in the Career Center to attend this presentation.
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System will be holding a Career Day this Saturday, March 29, 2014 for students interested in all areas of medicine including dentistry and criminology. You will have to register well in advance and there is a $10.00 fee to participate in the workshops. Space is limited, so if medicine is in your future don't procrastinate and register today! Find registration and program info in your Logan email, or see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.
- Achievers will be on campus tomorrow to take care of all your graduation orders both lunch breaks.
- Come to Colt Necessities to get your warm Logan gear! Open everyday during 4th period lunch and Tuesday and Wednesday during 5th lunch.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.