- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today 5th period in Room 526.
- The Computer Science Club meets today after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Potluck in Pre-Med tomorrow in Room 204. Bring food to share while we discuss the college application and acceptance process.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.
- Spring is here and it's dance and prom season! Just a reminder - if you have 60 or more period cuts or unexcused absences, or have been suspended for fighting, harassment, drugs, alcohol, or weapons, then you are on the exclusion list and will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Also, if you owe money or a book to our library, please clear that up with Ms. Colburn in the library before purchasing your tickets. The exclusion and library bill lists are posted on the Main Office lobby windows in Colt Court. Our next dance is Sadie Hawkins on Friday, April 11.
- Have you ever been interested in robots? Or want to learn how to build one? Stanford Online High School's First Tech Challenge robotics team will be visiting during today’s Computer Science club meeting in room 475 at Logan HS to give a demo of their robot and describe what it's like to have an FTC team. This is a great opportunity to learn about robotics and meet other students who are currently building robots and entering some serious competitions!! All are invited. The meeting, again, is today in Room 475 after school.
- JOB ALERT! JOB-O EXPO and Community Services Fair is today during 4th & 5th period lunches in Colt Court. Looking to hire YOU is Alameda County Fair, Union City Leisure Services, Great America and several other businesses. Seniors, haven't done your Community Service? Stop by the Community Service section in Colt Court there are many organizations looking for some assistance. Thinking about the military, all branches will be available to answers questions. See you today!
- Students looking for unique and different volunteer opportunities or summer job possibilities should head on over to Colt Court today at lunch! Outside organizations will be tabling hoping to make connections for Spring Break, summer and beyond.