- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
- A demonstration of FTC Robotics Competition will be held after school on March 27th in Room 475. It is located next to the teacher’s parking lot next to Myers.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets in Room 418 today.
- Colts for Animals Club is having a meeting today in Room 121. Be there for our yearbook picture.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- Attention all students in AP classes! It is time to register for AP exams. Visit the James Logan website, www.jameslogan.org, and click on Advanced Placement under the Academic section on the top. You can find all the forms needed there. Each regular priced test costs $89. Students who may need help or students who are eligible can take each test for $5.00. More info on fee waivers on the website. There's financial assistance available even if you do not qualify! Please see your AP teacher, counselor, or House Principal for details. Please turn in registration forms and payment to Ms. Muse in the Main Office. The final day to register is March 26. There were more than 1200 AP exams taken at Logan last year - we hope to increase that number this year!!
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.
- Spring is here and it's dance and prom season! Just a reminder - if you have 60 or more period cuts or unexcused absences, or have been suspended for fighting, harassment, drugs, alcohol, or weapons, then you are on the exclusion list and will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Also, if you owe money or a book to our library, please clear that up with Ms. Colburn in the library before purchasing your tickets. The exclusion and library bill lists are posted on the Main Office lobby windows in Colt Court. Our next dance is Sadie Hawkins on Friday, April 11.
- Have you ever been interested in robots? Or want to learn how to build one? Stanford Online High School's First Tech Challenge robotics team will be visiting during Thursday's (March 27th) Computer Science club meeting in room 475 at Logan HS to give a demo of their robot and describe what it's like to have an FTC team. This is a great opportunity to learn about robotics and meet other students who are currently building robots and entering some serious competitions!! All are invited. The meeting, again, is this Thursday, March 27, in Room 475 after school.