- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Students, esp. seniors in need of their 20 hour community service graduation requirement! Emanuele Elementary needs your help Mar 25, 26 and 27 from 3:45 - 6:45 pm providing childcare during their 3 days of parent meetings. To sign up for 1 or all 3 days check out the posting on the Career Center's community service page or pick up a flyer in the Career Center.
- Stop by the front of the Pavilion today during both lunches to get an ice cream sandwich from YAB only $1.50.
- G.S.A. meets on today after school in Room 521. Come have snacks with us.
- Free BBQ, entertainment and prizes at “The Answer0” The Youth Alive Clubs from the Tri-City area are once again putting on this fun event tomorrow from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Bridges Church Gym on Driscoll in Fremont.
- A demonstration of FTC Robotics Competition will be held after school on March 27th in Room 475. It is located next to the teacher’s parking lot next to Myers.
- The Youth Alive has bible study today during lunch in Room 418.
- Shakti Movement Club is launching the new Teen Empowerment Project. Come to the meetings Mondays, Room 210 after school. We will discuss mentoring kids for Community Service hours. Volunteers needed.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Skyline College in San Bruno will be here to present on Monday, March 24 during 3rd period. They are well known for their programs in Automotive Technology, Cosmetology, Clean Energy, and Hotel & Tourism. They also have Career Advancement Academies, where students take industry specific courses and partner with local businesses. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Career Center.
- Attention all students in AP classes! It is time to register for AP exams. Visit the James Logan website, www.jameslogan.org, and click on Advanced Placement under the Academic section on the top. You can find all the forms needed there. Each regular priced test costs $89. Students who may need help or students who are eligible can take each test for $5.00. More info on fee waivers on the website. There's financial assistance available even if you do not qualify! Please see your AP teacher, counselor, or House Principal for details. Please turn in registration forms and payment to Ms. Muse in the Main Office. The final day to register is March 26. There were more than 1200 AP exams taken at Logan last year - we hope to increase that number this year!!
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.
- Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill will be here to present on Tuesday, March 25 during 2nd period. They are well known for their programs in Culinary, Early Childhood Education, Engineering Technology, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Machine Technology, and Construction. Please sign up in the Career Center if you would like to attend.
- Spring is here and it's dance and prom season! Just a reminder - if you have 60 or more period cuts or unexcused absences, or have been suspended for fighting, harassment, drugs, alcohol, or weapons, then you are on the exclusion list and will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Also, if you owe money or a book to our library, please clear that up with Ms. Colburn in the library before purchasing your tickets. The exclusion and library bill lists are posted on the Main Office lobby windows in Colt Court. Our next dance is Sadie Hawkins on Friday, April 11.