- Congratulations to Karsten Wethington All American in the Triple Jump.
- Hey!! Want to see WWE Wrestler Rikishi and Gangrel in action, on April 12th a Pro-wrestling will be held in the Pavilion. Other stars, Lucha Libre and former Logan student Joey Gayton will be performing in the wrestling ring. For tickets see Mr. Huertas in House 1 or on line at www. Knokxpro.com.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Seniors: Don’t forget Ohlone’s Application Workshop is today after school! Students who have signed up in advance in the Career Center have computer spaces reserved for them. All others are welcome and encouraged to come but will be seated on a first come first serve space availability system.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow 5th period in Room 526.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Computer Science Club meets tomorrow after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Skyline College in San Bruno will be here to present on Monday, March 24 during 3rd period. They are well known for their programs in Automotive Technology, Cosmetology, Clean Energy, and Hotel & Tourism. They also have Career Advancement Academies, where students take industry specific courses and partner with local businesses. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Career Center.
- Attention all students in AP classes! It is time to register for AP exams. Visit the James Logan website, www.jameslogan.org, and click on Advanced Placement under the Academic section on the top. You can find all the forms needed there. Each regular priced test costs $89. Students who may need help or students who are eligible can take each test for $5.00. More info on fee waivers on the website. There's financial assistance available even if you do not qualify! Please see your AP teacher, counselor, or House Principal for details. Please turn in registration forms and payment to Ms. Muse in the Main Office. The final day to register is March 26. There were more than 1200 AP exams taken at Logan last year - we hope to increase that number this year!!
- Evergreen Valley College will be here to present on Tuesday, April 15 during 3rd period. They are located in the hills of East San Jose. Their specialty programs include: Nursing, Paralegal Studies, Surveying/Geomatics, Automotive Technology (Honda certification), Building Information Modeling, and Administration of Justice (Law Enforcement). Please sign up in the Career Center to attend.