- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan’s campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan's campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today 5th period in Room 526.
- The Computer Science Club will be sponsoring a free practice AP Computer Science exam. Since it is a long test, it will be given in 4 parts over the course of 4 consecutive Thursdays starting on February 20th. Today is part 4. Anyone is welcome to try it, but it is specifically intended for those currently enrolled in the AP computer science class. If you want to try it, please come to room 475 at 3:30pm this Thursday.
- Interested in participating in discussion of cat dissection or reviewing for Mrs. Noche’s practical next Monday? Come to Pre-Med Club tomorrow in Room 204.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Skyline College in San Bruno will be here to present on Monday, March 24 during 3rd period. They are well known for their programs in Automotive Technology, Cosmetology, Clean Energy, and Hotel & Tourism. They also have Career Advancement Academies, where students take industry specific courses and partner with local businesses. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Career Center.
- Come to Colt Necessities this Friday and snap a $5 T-shirt. Selected items only. Sizes are limited. Open 4th and 5th period.