- “And now it's....Springtime for Hitler!" JLHS Performing Arts Department presents the spring musical The Producers. Join Max and Leo as they sing and dance their way through this irreverent musical comedy. March 13, 14 & 15 @ 7:00 pm (SHARP). Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for students/seniors. Room 722 for tickets and information or 471-2520 x60206.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- The Career Center is taking sign-ups for the Ohlone Application Workshop being held on Logan’s campus on March 19 after school. Students who sign up in advance will have reserved seating and those who do not will have to wait until computers become available.
- Sophomores & Juniors: So now that you've seen what ROP is all about and how it might fit into your next year's schedule, be sure to add your ROP class on your pre-reg form as an elective. If you are still not 100% sure which ROP class to select and would like a first hand look at the Fremont classes in session, see Mrs. Hart by today to take part in the ROP Field Trip on the afternoon of Monday March 17.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow 5th period in Room 526.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Computer Science Club will be sponsoring a free practice AP Computer Science exam. Since it is a long test, it will be given in 4 parts over the course of 4 consecutive Thursdays starting on February 20th. Tomorrow is part 4. Anyone is welcome to try it, but it is specifically intended for those currently enrolled in the AP computer science class. If you want to try it, please come to room 475 at 3:30pm this Thursday.
- Interested in participating in discussion of cat dissection or reviewing for Mrs. Noche’s practical next Monday? Come to Pre-Med Club Friday in Room 204.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- There’s Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you need help with your homework this is the time to get it.
- Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill will be here to present on Tuesday, March 25 during 2nd period. They are well known for their programs in Culinary, Early Childhood Education, Engineering Technology, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Machine Technology, and Construction. Please sign up in the Career Center if you would like to attend.
- Skyline College in San Bruno will be here to present on Monday, March 24 during 3rd period. They are well known for their programs in Automotive Technology, Cosmetology, Clean Energy, and Hotel & Tourism. They also have Career Advancement Academies, where students take industry specific courses and partner with local businesses. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Career Center.