- Interested in Track and Field see Coach Webb on the track after school for information.
- Come see the Olympians on Saturday February 8th at Logan, 35 Olympians will be on campus.
- Interested in playing badminton? Come see Coach Nguyen in Room 224 for more information. Or join us for a run after school on the big green.
- Varsity Girls Soccer has clinched League for the fourth consecutive time beating Washington 2-0 during last night’s senior night game. They will be hosting first round of NCS on the 19th of February
- The 24th Annual Sabor Latino Dance is Saturday February 22nd in the Pavilion. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. There will be a live banda, Herrauradeoro. Dance is from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Tickets will be sold at lunch on Friday February 21st.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- There has been a date change in the NHSF or Logan Only scholarships to Wednesday, February 19th at 3:30 instead of Thursday. This is 1 day earlier than originally scheduled. Please make a note of this deadline change so that you turn your applications into Mrs. Hart in the Career Center on time. Late applications will not be accepted!
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school to finalize plans for Black History program.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526.
- Come on...show the love!!!! Valentine's Day is next Friday! Get your BFF, GF, BF or favorite teacher a REAL flower from the Garden Club. Club members will be selling next week in Colt Court, the 400's and 200's during 5th period lunch and before and after school in room 201.
- MECHA will be selling Flowers grams in colt court today. Come out and buy your Valentine, TA, teacher or BFF a special treat.
- Come and celebrate Logan Lohri on Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in Colt Court. There will be tons of food and performances so come dance along. For ticket information go to Room 442 during 5th period or purchase tickets at the door.
- Interested in watching the Cirque du Soleil spectacular Amalyna? Come to French club on today after school in Room 452.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- There is Saturday school tomorrow in Room 93; 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. if you are looking for help with your homework then come to Saturday school.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Starting Monday, January 27th until mid-February, Logan Students, teachers and faculty are encouraged to donate their gently worn jeans for our Teens for Jeans drive! They can be dropped off in any of your classes with a donation box. Be sure to write your full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the pocket of your donated jeans. By providing your name we can enter you into a school wide raffle. Remember, all sizes are welcome. Rid yourself of jeans that no longer fit and make a homeless youth’s wardrobe more durable. You can reference one of the Teens for Jeans flyers around campus for more information.
- De Anza Community College in Cupertino will be here to present on Friday, Feb. 28 during 3rd period. They boast one of the highest transfer rates in California and are the second largest community college in the state. They are also well known for their nursing and automotive technology programs. Please sign up in the Career Center to attend this presentation.
- Norte Dame de Namur University located across the Bay on the peninsula in Belmont will be holding a presentation for interested students of all grades in the Career Center on Wed. Feb. 12th, 7th per. Because of rolling admissions they accept applications year round, meaning that seniors may still apply for the 2014-15 academic year. As always sign ups are in the Career Center.
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System will be holding a Career Day this Saturday, March 29, 2014 for students interested in all areas of medicine including dentistry and criminology. You will have to register well in advance and there is a $10.00 fee to participate in the workshops. Space is limited, so if medicine is in your future don't procrastinate and register today! Find registration and program info in your Logan email, or see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.