- Interested in Track and Field see Coach Webb on the track after school for information.
- Come see the Olympians on Saturday February 8th at Logan, 35 Olympians will be on campus.
- Interested in playing badminton? Come see Coach Nguyen in Room 224 for more information. Or join us for a run after school on the big green
- The Computer Science Club meets every Thursday after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow in Room 526.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- There is Saturday school tomorrow in Room 93; 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. if you are looking for help with your homework then come to Saturday school.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Starting Monday, January 27th until mid-February, Logan Students, teachers and faculty are encouraged to donate their gently worn jeans for our Teens for Jeans drive! They can be dropped off in any of your classes with a donation box. Be sure to write your full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the pocket of your donated jeans. By providing your name we can enter you into a school wide raffle. Remember, all sizes are welcome. Rid yourself of jeans that no longer fit and make a homeless youth’s wardrobe more durable. You can reference one of the Teens for Jeans flyers around campus for more information.
- De Anza Community College in Cupertino will be here to present on Friday, Feb. 28 during 3rd period. They boast one of the highest transfer rates in California and are the second largest community college in the state. They are also well known for their nursing and automotive technology programs. Please sign up in the Career Center to attend this presentation.
- Norte Dame de Namur University located across the Bay on the peninsula in Belmont will be holding a presentation for interested students of all grades in the Career Center on Wed. Feb. 12th, 7th per. Because of rolling admissions they accept applications year round, meaning that seniors may still apply for the 2014-15 academic year. As always sign ups are in the Career Center.