- Interested in Track and Field see Coach Webb on the track after school for information.
- Congratulations to the Logan varsity wrestling team for placing 2nd at the Mission San Jose Invitational. The following wrestlers placed first. Jacob Donato, Jacob Macalolooy, and Clayton Hartwell. Jose Zamora placed 3rd, and Ray Monela placed 5th. Great Job.
- Come see the wrestling team dual Mission San Jose for the MVAL title at Mission, today. JV starts at 5pm and varsity at 6 pm.
- Come support the Girls wrestling team at the NCS this Friday and Saturday at Pittsburg High School. They are in the hunt to win their second NCS title.
- The 24th Annual Sabor Latino Dance is Saturday February 22nd in the Pavilion. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. There will be a live banda, Herrauradeoro. Dance is from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Tickets will be sold at lunch on Friday February 21st.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- There has been a date change in the NHSF or Logan Only scholarships to Wednesday, February 19th at 3:30 instead of Thursday. This is 1 day earlier than originally scheduled. Please make a note of this deadline change so that you turn your applications into Mrs. Hart in the Career Center on time. Late applications will not be accepted!
- Come by Colt Court on Wednesday and Thursday for Valentine’s Day love notes made by the Youth Advisory Board. Only a dollar! Delivered on Valentines Day.
- Come to Colt Court with your Boo thang on Valentines Day to Challenge your love! Compete to win a VIP gift box from the Health Center. Sign up at lunch in Colt Court.
- The Computer Science Club meets today after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526.
- Time is running out...don't forget to buy your sweetie a nice flower with a chocolate kiss and a card. Garden Club is selling at both lunches in the 200's also in room 201 before and after school. Delivery will be to second period classes on Friday, Valentine's Day!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Starting Monday, January 27th until mid-February, Logan Students, teachers and faculty are encouraged to donate their gently worn jeans for our Teens for Jeans drive! They can be dropped off in any of your classes with a donation box. Be sure to write your full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the pocket of your donated jeans. By providing your name we can enter you into a school wide raffle. Remember, all sizes are welcome. Rid yourself of jeans that no longer fit and make a homeless youth’s wardrobe more durable. You can reference one of the Teens for Jeans flyers around campus for more information.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- De Anza Community College in Cupertino will be here to present on Friday, Feb. 28 during 3rd period. They boast one of the highest transfer rates in California and are the second largest community college in the state. They are also well known for their nursing and automotive technology programs. Please sign up in the Career Center to attend this presentation.
- The College of San Mateo (a community college) just across the Hayward/San Mateo Bridge off Highway 92 is the 3rd in our Community College presentation series to come to Logan. They will be here in the Career Center on Feb. 25 at 1:20pm (start of 6th per). Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation, and open your Logan email to see a listing of their most popular degrees and programs.
- Chabot College's Early Decision Admissions Team will be in the Little Theatre today 7th per. for a presentation detailing the perks of the Early Decision Program and answering questions to problems to may be experiencing with their application. No sign ups are necessary....just come! However this is not a free pass to cut class; attendance will be taken and you will be held accountable!
- OFF CAMPUS ROP STUDENTS: Fremont MVROP will be CLOSED Friday, Feb. 14th all day, meaning that there are no classes at the center. Logan ROP classes are on their regular schedule but there are NO Fremont classes on Friday.