- Interested in Track and Field see Coach Webb on the track after school for information.
- Congratulations to the Logan varsity wrestling team for placing 2nd at the Mission San Jose Invitational. The following wrestlers placed first. Jacob Donato, Jacob Macalolooy, and Clayton Hartwell. Jose Zamora placed 3rd, and Ray Monela placed 5th. Great Job.
- Come see the wrestling team dual Mission San Jose for the MVAL title at Mission, Thursday. JV starts at 5pm and varsity at 6 pm.
- Come support the Girls wrestling team at the NCS this Friday and Saturday at Pittsburg High School. They are in the hunt to win their second NCS title.
- The 24th Annual Sabor Latino Dance is Saturday February 22nd in the Pavilion. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. There will be a live banda, Herrauradeoro. Dance is from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Tickets will be sold at lunch on Friday February 21st.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- There has been a date change in the NHSF or Logan Only scholarships to Wednesday, February 19th at 3:30 instead of Thursday. This is 1 day earlier than originally scheduled. Please make a note of this deadline change so that you turn your applications into Mrs. Hart in the Career Center on time. Late applications will not be accepted!
- Come by Colt Court on Wednesday and Thursday for Valentine’s Day love notes made by the Youth Advisory Board. Only a dollar! Delivered on Valentines Day.
- Come to Colt Court with your Boo thang on Valentines Day to Challenge your love! Compete to win a VIP gift box from the Health Center. Sign up at lunch in Colt Court.
- The Computer Science Club meets tomorrow after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow in Room 526.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Starting Monday, January 27th until mid-February, Logan Students, teachers and faculty are encouraged to donate their gently worn jeans for our Teens for Jeans drive! They can be dropped off in any of your classes with a donation box. Be sure to write your full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the pocket of your donated jeans. By providing your name we can enter you into a school wide raffle. Remember, all sizes are welcome. Rid yourself of jeans that no longer fit and make a homeless youth’s wardrobe more durable. You can reference one of the Teens for Jeans flyers around campus for more information.
- Students! If you are ordering food to be delivered for lunch please go to Ms. Montague in the Main Office and pre-pay. We will not interrupt classrooms to call students to pick up their food, so you will need to visit the main office during passing to pick it up. We will send delivery people away if we do not have money. Please think ahead and be responsible.
- De Anza Community College in Cupertino will be here to present on Friday, Feb. 28 during 3rd period. They boast one of the highest transfer rates in California and are the second largest community college in the state. They are also well known for their nursing and automotive technology programs. Please sign up in the Career Center to attend this presentation.
- Notre Dame de Namur Univeristy, a private university across the Bay in Belmont will be presenting to interested students in the Career Center today during 7th period. Notre Dame de Namur has rolling admissions and is one of the universities that Cañada Community College in Redwood City has a Bachelor degree program with. If you are interested in attending the presentation please sign up in the Career Center.
- The College of San Mateo (a community college) just across the Hayward/San Mateo Bridge off Highway 92 is the 3rd in our Community College presentation series to come to Logan. They will be here in the Career Center on Feb. 25 at 1:20pm (start of 6th per). Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation, and open your Logan email to see a listing of their most popular degrees and programs.
- Chabot College's Early Decision Admissions Team will be in the Little Theatre tomorrow 7th per. for a presentation detailing the perks of the Early Decision Program and answering questions to problems to may be experiencing with their application. No sign ups are necessary....just come! However this is not a free pass to cut class; attendance will be taken and you will be held accountable!