- Are you interested in joining Track and Field? See Coach Webb on the track after school. Believe to Achieve.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists, and an EOP representative to assist you!
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- French Club is meeting in Room 452 after school tomorrow. This is the final count for the Cirque du Soleil excursion.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes December 29, 30, and 31. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- Achievers will be on campus Friday during both lunches in Colt Court.
- Come support the ICL canned food drive. Bring canned food to Rooms 201, 209, 212, 222, 223 or to House 3 office.