- Congratulations to Alexandra Newsom, Ariel Monsalud, and Cristian Monsalud who qualified for the State Cross Country Meet.
- The Cross Country Banquet is Saturday, December 13 in the Pavilion. See Coach Webb for more information.
- Are you interested in joining Track and Field? See Coach Webb on the track after school. Believe to Achieve!
- Blood Drive is this Friday in the Old Band Room. You can still sign up in Colt Court during lunch this week. If raining, sign ups will be in the Cafeteria at lunch and in Room 67 after school.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists, and an EOP representative to assist you!
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- FCA Club meets today in Room 458 during both lunches. Come join us for some great fellowship.
- GSA, the Gay Straight Alliance, meets on Friday in Room 521. Come hear our guest speaker on Post Prop. 8 America, and have a snack.
- Interclub Council meets today. Topics discussed will be fundraising procedures and Holiday Fair.
- For those that are in the Million Dollar Minds Organization and are planning on going on the field trip next week, you must return your permission slips to House 1 Office by this Friday, 12/5 or you will not be able to go.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes December 29, 30, and 31. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- Zumba -- canceled for Friday, December 5.
- Cal Berkeley’s acapella group Noteworthy will be here next Tuesday, December 9 in the Little Theater during lunch. Do not miss the show.