CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists, and an EOP representative to assist you!
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes December 29, 30, and 31. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- Come and join BSU tonight in the Spot at 6:00 p.m. as we celebrate Kwanzaa. There will be food, music, student performances, special guest, friends, and family. Hope to see you there.
- The University of New Mexico will be holding a presentation for interested students in the Career Center during 3rd per. today. We will take attendance and students who have signed up in advance will get preferential seating. Colt Necessities is open all week during both lunches in the Career Center. Get your Colt Geer before the end of the year.