- Students interested in Track and Field, see Coach Webb on the track for information. Believe To Achieve!
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Due to new information received, the PACT scheduled for November 15 was not given. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes December 29, 30, and 31. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.