- Congratulations, Chester Quero, winner of the 1\2 Marathon at Query Lakes on Saturday. Alex Newsom and Arman Pabla were winners in the 5K races.
- Alexandra Newsom, Vanessa Mejia, Leslie Ramirez, Ava Augustin, Yanet Paredes, Ariel Monsalud, Chester Quero, Arman Pabla, Garrett Balan, and Cristian Monsalud are all MVAL All-League.
- Congratulations to Cross Country- MVAL Champions in all five Divisions, Karina Phan, Rahul Kumar, and Alexandra Newsom are all MVAL Champions.
- Students interested in Track and Field, see Coach Webb on the track for information. Believe To Achieve!
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Hello seniors, please come to Colt Court today. Army Recruiters will be making Dog Tags specifically for you! Grades 9-11 you are also invited, they will have many other items for you as well. Come out and enjoy the fun with the U.S. Army.
- Attention: the Muslim Student Association will meet tomorrow, after school in Room 453. We will discuss activities for December. The meeting will be from 3:30 until 4:15 p.m. Mark your calendar for Nov. 20, in-shaw-law.
- Follow the Animal Rights Club @ Colts 4 Animals on Instagram. We are meeting Thursday in Room 121. Come for an open discussion!
- The Muslim Student Association meeting, scheduled for Thursday, has been canceled, and has been rescheduled for Friday after school in Room 453. The meeting will be from 3:30 p.m. until 4:15 p.m. on Friday Nov. 21. See you then.
- Bonjour tout le monde! If you would like to see Cirque du Soleil, come to the French Club meeting in Room 452 after school today.
- Come and join BSU today after school for our meeting. Step and dance will perform tonight as well from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Little Theater. Do not forget to follow the BSU instagram and twitter @JLHSBSU for all updates, performances, and announcements. Thank You
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Due to new information received, the PACT scheduled for November 15 was not given. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.