- Congratulations, Chester Quero, winner of the 1\2 Marathon at Query Lakes on Saturday. Alex Newsom and Arman Pabla were winners in the 5K races.
- Alexandra Newsom, Vanessa Mejia, Leslie Ramirez, Ava Augustin, Yanet Paredes, Ariel Monsalud, Chester Quero, Arman Pabla, Garrett Balan, and Cristian Monsalud are all MVAL All-League.
- Congratulations to Cross Country- MVAL Champions in all five Divisions, Karina Phan, Rahul Kumar, and Alexandra Newsom are all MVAL Champions.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Hello seniors, please come to Colt Court today. Army Recruiters will be making Dog Tags specifically for you! Grades 9-11 you are also invited, they will have many other items for you as well. Come out and enjoy the fun with the U.S. Army.
- Follow the Animal Rights Club @ Colts 4 Animals on Instagram. We are meeting Thursday in Room 121. Come for an open discussion!
- The Muslim Student Association meeting scheduled for Thursday has been rescheduled for Friday after school in Room 453. The meeting will be from 3:30 p.m. until 4:15 p.m. on Friday Nov. 21. See you then.
- Bonjour tout le monde! If you would like to see Cirque du Soleil, come to the French Club meeting in Room 452 after school on Thursday.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Due to new information received, the PACT scheduled for November 15 was not given. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- ASVAB Score interpretation session is TODAY after school at 1:55 p.m. We will meet outside Rooms 41 & 43. This will be the ONLY score interpretation session of the year, meaning if you miss it, it will be up to you to make the necessary arrangements with a military recruiter to have your scores read. For further questions, see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.