- Congratulations, Chester Quero, winner of the 1\2 Marathon at Query Lakes on Saturday. Alex Newsom and Arman Pabla were winners in the 5K races.
- Any freshman or sophomore interested in playing soccer, Frosh Soph teams are still holding tryouts thru next Tuesday. Come out for tryouts after school on the big green.
- Alexandra Newsom, Vanessa Mejia, Leslie Ramirea, Ava Augustin, Yanet Paredes, Ariel Monsalud, Chester Quero, Arman Pabla, Garrett Balan, and Cristian Monsalud are all MVAL All-League.
- Congratulations to Cross Country- MVAL Champions in all five Divisions, Karina Phan, Rahul Kumar, and Alexandra Newsom are all MVAL Champions.
- This year’s fall play "The Servant of Two Masters" By Carlo Goldoni, performed tonight, and Saturday at 7:00 p.m. Ticket cost is $8 for General Admission, $7 for students and seniors, and $5 for ASB holders. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door on the evening of the performance.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Hello seniors, please come to Colt Court on Wednesday, 11/19. Army Recruiters will be making Dog Tags specifically for you! Grades 9-11 you are also invited, they will have many other items for you as well. Come out and enjoy the fun with the U.S. Army.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PACT has been canceled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.