- Congratulations, Chester Quero, winner of the 1\2 Marathon at Query Lakes on Saturday. Alex Newsom and Arman Pabla were winners in the 5K races.
- Any freshman or sophomore interested in playing soccer, Frosh Soph teams are still holding tryouts thru next Tuesday. Come out for tryouts after school on the big green.
- This year’s fall play "The Servant of Two Masters" By Carlo Goldoni, performed tonight, and Saturday at 7:00 p.m. Ticket cost is $8 for General Admission, $7 for students and seniors, and $5 for ASB holders. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door on the evening of the performance.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Hello seniors, please come to Colt Court on Wednesday, 11/19. Army Recruiters will be making Dog Tags specifically for you! Grades 9-11 you are also invited, they will have many other items for you as well. Come out and enjoy the fun with the U.S. Army.
- Come to Room 521 today after school to finish the movie, The Geography Club there will be snacks.
- Attention Clubs the Logan Health Center is looking for groups willing to help plan an Anti-bullying event. If interested stop by the Logan Health Center and see Adrienne.
- Join BSU step and dance team as they perform their routine during 4th and 5th period lunches today. Learn about BSU and consider joining the club. Remember to follow BSU @ JLHSBSU on both Instagram and twitter for current updates on the club.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PACT has been canceled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- If you signed up for the Mock SAT/ACT on Saturday November 1, please see Ms. Meza during lunch or after school in House 3 for updates on the new test date.