- Congratulations, Chester Quero, winner of the 1\2 Marathon at Query Lakes on Saturday. Alex Newsom and Arman Pabla were winners in the 5K races.
- This year’s fall play "The Servant of Two Masters" By Carlo Goldoni, performed on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7:00 p.m. Ticket cost is $8 for General Admission, $7 for students and seniors, and $5 for ASB holders. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door on the evening of the performance.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Hello seniors, please come to Colt Court on Wednesday, 11/19. Army Recruiters will be making Dog Tags specifically for you!
- Grades 9-11 you are also invited, they will have many other items for you as well. Come out and enjoy the fun with the U.S. Army.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be hosting Stanford football and wrestling athlete Harrison Phillips in the Al Rod Gym during both lunches today.
- Come and Join BSU on Thursday after school in room 529. If you ordered a BSU shirt, they will be distributed at the BSU meeting today so please be there. Remember to follow the BSU instagram and twitter pages @JLHSBSU. Step and dance team will perform both lunches Friday so come support them in Colt Court.
- Are you interested in seeing the Cirqure du Soleil? Come to the French Club meeting after school today in Room 452.
- Colts for Animals is meeting today in Room 121. Learn how you can save animals through your fashion choices.
- Come on Friday after school to finish the movie, The Geography Club there will be snacks in Room 521.
- Attention Clubs the Logan Health Center is looking for groups willing to help plan an Anti-bullying event. If interested stop by the Logan Health Center and see Adrienne.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PACT has been canceled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- If you signed up for the Mock SAT/ACT on Saturday, November 1, please see Ms. Meza during lunch or after school in House 3 for updates on the new test date.