- Congratulations, Chester Quero, winner of the 1\2 Marathon at Query Lakes on Saturday. Alex Newsom and Arman Pabla were winners in the 5K races.
- This year’s fall play "The Servant of Two Masters" By Carlo Goldoni, performed on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7:00 p.m. Ticket cost is $8 for General Admission, $7 for students and seniors, and $5 for ASB holders. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door on the evening of the performance.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be hosting Stanford football and wrestling athlete Harrison Phillips in the Al Rod Gym during both lunches Thursday November 13.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PACT has been canceled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- Anyone wanting help with schoolwork can attend Saturday School this Saturday in Room 22, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- This month the Logan Health Center is promoting Consent and Boundaries. Follow us on Instagram @Logan Health Center to see upcoming events and contests.
- Students, our bachelor degree college presentations are beginning to wind down, but we still have a few school visits left:
- November 12 (after school)...... UC Davis
- November 14 (5th period lunch). Notre Dame de Namur
- November 20 (7th period).......... Cogswell College
- December 9 (2nd period)........... FIDM
Please sign up in the Career Center to take part in the presentations. In January 2015, we kick off the next wave of visitors, the Community Colleges!