- Girl’s soccer tryouts begin on Tuesday, November 11, at 10:00 a.m. Tryouts will be after school November 12 – 14. Bring your soccer cleats and shin guards.
- If you signed up for wrestling, you must have your paperwork turned in to Coach Bagaoisan by tomorrow. First day of practice starts on November 10.
- Boy’s basketball tryouts will begin November 10, at 4:30 p.m. Please complete both physical and insurance forms before tryouts.
- Touring Pop/Rock Artist Derik Nelson to Perform Concert to Benefit Logan Choir "GLEE" guitarist and singer/songwriter/producer Derik Nelson will play a full-band high-powered pop/rock concert in the Performing Arts Center on Friday, November 7, at 8:00 p.m. This concert open to the public and all ages are welcome. A large portion of the ticket sales goes directly to benefit the choir department. Tickets for Derik Nelson's November 7 Concert are $15 - $35, and available at the door, or online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/derik-nelsons-take-chances-tour-union-city-ca-tickets-13542920239.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Attention: The Muslim Student Association will meet today after school in Room 453. Anyone interested should stop by between 3:40 and 4:10 p.m. on November 6! See you there!
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- Come watch the Geography Club and have a snack at Friday’s Gay Straight Alliance meeting after school in Room 521.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PACT has been canceled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15th. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- In case you missed the Navy's ROTC, presentation you will have a second chance with the Air Force to find out how the military will pay your entire Bachelor degree education at the college of your choosing in exchange for 5 years service as an officer in your field of expertise. On November 6, the Air Force will present to students who are interested their ROTC and Academy programs. Sign up in the Career Center to attend this combo presentation.
- The Adult School will be offering Driver Education Classes November 24, 25, and 26. Fee is $125, and you can pick up forms in the Main Office.
- Anyone wanting help with schoolwork can attend Saturday School this Saturday in Room 22, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. In case any of you are interested in learning more about a Military Academy and what it takes to get in, or are interested in having your college education 100% paid for; today during 2nd period the Air Force will be holding presentations on both their ROTC program and their Academy. Space is limited to serious minded students.