- Touring Pop/Rock Artist Derik Nelson to Perform Concert to Benefit Logan Choir "GLEE" guitarist and singer/songwriter/producer Derik Nelson will play a full-band high-powered pop/rock concert in the Performing Arts Center on Friday, November 7, at 8:00 p.m. This concert open to the public and all ages are welcome. A large portion of the ticket sales goes directly to benefit the choir department. Tickets for Derik Nelson's November 7 Concert are $15 - $35, and available at the door, or online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/derik-nelsons-take-chances-tour-union-city-ca-tickets-13542920239.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Donate your used jeans and toys to a good cause. M.E.C.H.A and Famm is teaming up with Unite for good. Two pairs of jeans or 1 toy will get you a raffle ticket for cash, movie tickets and other prizes. Bring your items to 407.
- PACT has been cancelled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15th. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Colt Necessities in the Career is now open both lunches all week except Wednesdays. Come visit and select items on sale.
- In case you missed the Navy's ROTC, presentation you will have a second chance with the Air Force to find out how the military will pay your entire Bachelor degree education at the college of your choosing in exchange for 5 years service as an officer in your field of expertise. On November 6, the Air Force will present to interested students their ROTC and Academy programs. Sign up in the Career Center to attend this combo presentation.