- Cristian Monsalude, Ariel Monsalude, Arman Pabla, Ava Augustin and Alex Newsom all medaled at the Mt. Sac International Cross Country meet this past Saturday. The sophomore boy’s team placed 2nd over 7000 athletes competed.
- The Al Roderigues Gym will be opened 5th period lunch today. Remember no food allowed!
- ICL costume contest in the 200’s. The categories are, funniest, scariest and most creative. There will be three judges and prizes to the winners. Each category will receive a prize.
- Touring Pop/Rock Artist Derik Nelson to Perform Concert to benefit Logan Choir "GLEE" guitarist and singer/songwriter/producer Derik Nelson will play a full-band high-powered pop/rock concert in the Performing Arts Center on Friday, November 7, at 8:00 p.m. This concert open to the public and all ages are welcome. A large portion of the ticket sales goes directly to benefit the choir department. Tickets for Derik Nelson's November 7 Concert are $15 - $35, and available at the door, or online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/derik-nelsons-take-chances-tour-union-city-ca-tickets-13542920239.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- The Youth Alive Christian Club is today after school in Room 418.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting for a games day in the Pavilion today, during both lunches.
- It is not too late to join Colts for Animals and learn about the club. We are meeting today after school in Room 121.
- Come to the French Club meeting in Room 452 after school today. Come celebrate Toussaints.
- Attention: The Muslim Student Association will meet today after school in Room 453. Anyone interested should stop by between 3:40 p.m. and 4:10 p.m.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- If you purchased your pictures the day of registration, you can pick them up during lunch at the student windows in the Main Office.
- Attention students! There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, November 1, at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10 and sold in House 3 starting Monday, October 27, 2014. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away. Remember to buy them in House 3.
- UC Riverside will be visiting today sixth period. Students attending this presentation and others should always alert their teachers of their intentions in advance to be sure they are not missing any crucial class work or tests. Teachers do have the right to reject a student's request to attend.
- Donate your used jeans and toys to a good cause. M.E.Ch.A and Famm is teaming up with Unite For Good. Two pairs of jeans or one (1) toy will get you a raffle ticket for cash, movie tickets and other prizes. Bring your items to 407.
- PACT will be cancelled for now. Due to new information received, we will not be giving the PACT on November 15. If you purchased a ticket, please see Ms. Hull in House 2 for a refund. The PACT has been absorbed into a new test, and we are exploring when we can offer the new test. More information to come. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.