- Cristian Monsalude, Ariel Monsalude, Arman Pabla, Ava Augustin and Alex Newsom all medaled at the Mt. Sac International Cross Country meet this past Saturday. The sophomore boy’s team placed 2nd over 7000 athletes competed.
- The Al Roderigues Gym will be open at 5th period lunch tomorrow. Remember no food allowed!
- ICL costume contest in the 200’s. The categories are, funniest, scariest and most creative. There will be 3 judges and prizes to the winners. Each category will receive a prize.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Juniors and seniors: Today is the final day to turn in your ASVAB permission slips! Mrs. Hart will be accepting teacher and parent signed permission slips until 3:00 p.m. in the Career Center.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting for a games day in the Pavilion on Thursday, October 30.
- It is not too late to join Colts for Animals and learn about the club. We are meeting Thursday after school in Room 121.
- Come to the French Club meeting in Room 452 after school on Thursday. Come celebrate Toussaints.
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12 as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- If you purchased your pictures the day of registration, you can pick them up during lunch at the student window in the Main Office.
- Attention students! There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday November 1, at 8:00am. Tickets are $10. They will be sold in House 3 starting Monday October 27, 2014. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away. Remember, buy them in House 3.
- Biola University will be visiting today in the Library Reference during 2nd period.
- Did you know condoms can prevent STDs but are not 100% guaranteed? Come to the Health Center to learn.