- Cristian Monsalude, Ariel Monsalude, Arman Pabla, Ava Augustin and Alex Newsom all medaled at the Mt. Sac International Cross Country meet this past Saturday. The sophomore boy’s team placed 2nd and over 7000 athletes competed.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and Seniors: Tomorrow is your last chance to turn in the ASVAB permission slips, and your only opportunity to take part in this year’s test.
- Seniors whose number 1 college choice for Fall 2015 is Cal State East Bay, can sign-up for an Admission on the Spot interview. The Admission on the Spot interviews will take place at Logan tomorrow. See Mrs. Hart in the Career Center to schedule an appointment.
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Today practice will take place right after school in the 500's for BSU step and dance team. Follow the BSU club @JLHSBSU on instagram and twitter for any updates, upcoming events, practices, performances, or any questions.
- Order forms for BSU 2014-2015 school year shirts are in Ms. Allen’s classroom. Orders will be mailed on Thursday so do not forget to order.
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12 as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- If you purchased your pictures the day of registration, you can pick them up during lunch at the student windows in the Main Office.
- If you are an ICL student and want to attend the Facing History in Ourselves event, sign up in Room 209. You can also contact Mr. Valencia or Ms. Papas for additional information. The Facing History in Ourselves event will be on November 6 to San Jose State University after school.
- Attention students! There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, November 1, at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10 and sold in House 3 starting Monday, October 27, 2014. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away. Remember to buy them in House 3.
- Santa Clara University will be visiting today during 3rd period in the Career Center. Only students who have previously signed up for this presentation will be admitted.
- Did you know that many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can be very difficult to detect or may not have any symptoms? The Logan Health Center provides testing for STD’s. Students can schedule an appointment and get tested.