- Our Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, October 18, in the Al Rod Gym from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $10 or free with ASB sticker at the Main Office Windows during lunch. ASB stickers are still on sale for $25 so get yours ASAP. If you already have an ASB sticker, you will still need to get your free ticket from the windows during lunch in order to get in. Don't wait for the lines to get long! If you want to invite a non-Logan student to the dance, guest passes are now available at the Main Office Windows. Just follow the directions!
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- Bonjour taut le mande! Come to the French Club meeting tomorrow after school in Room 452. This year’s agenda and activities will be discussed.
- PSAT and PACT tickets are now on sale at the student window during both lunches. Tickets cost $25. You can pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) The PSAT will be given on Oct. 15th and PACT on Nov. 15th. See Ms. Hull in House 2 if you have any questions.
- When taking the SAT or ACT tests, remember to always bring your testing ticket and current ID. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID, not a photo copy and it must be for the current school year!
- The PSAT will be given to all 10th graders this year during their 1st period class on Wednesday, October 15th. There is no charge or no ticket needed for any 10th grader taking the PSAT. You will get your practice guide from your English teacher. Any other student who wishes to take the PSAT must purchase a ticket.
- In case you missed the Navy's ROTC presentation, you'll have a second chance with the Air Force. Find out how the military will pay your entire Bachelor degree education at the college of your choosing in exchange for 5 years of service as an officer in your field of expertise. On November 6, the Air Force will present to students interested their ROTC and Academy programs. Sign up in the Career Center to attend this combo presentation.
- Volunteers are needed to help with this Saturday’s Boy Scout STEM Camp. For more information, pick up a flyer in the Career Center or visit the Career Center link on the James Logan website.
- Five Volunteers Needed! Emanuele Elementary will be host to 4 Parent ELL Committee meetings this year, the first of which is this Wednesday from 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. Volunteers are needed to help with childcare. Interested students can either pickup a flyer in the Career Center or visit our website under the Career Center's Community Service tab.
- Students interested in the admissions process for the US Naval Academy can attend an Admissions Forum in Oakland this coming Saturday. For more information, check with Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.
- Saturday School is this Saturday in Room 22, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Anyone wanting help with school work can attend.