CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors & Seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB must turn in a teacher & parent signed permission slip. For this and to sign up see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center before Oct. 28.
- Seniors whose number 1 college choice for Fall 2015 is Cal State East Bay, can sign-up for an Admission on the Spot interview. The Admission on the Spot interviews will take place at Logan on Oct. 29. See Mrs. Hart in the Career Center to schedule an appointment.
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- Punjabi Club is celebrating Diwali on Friday October 24, during both lunches. Come one come all. Everyone is welcome to join and enjoy the fun. We will be selling snacks and food.
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12 as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- If you purchased your pictures the day of registration, you can pick them up during lunch at the student window in the Main Office.
- Games, prizes, candy, and a nightmare will happen on "H" Street on Tuesday, October 28, during both lunches. Come to the Haunted Health Center … if you dare!
- Enter the Logan Health Centers poster contest to win free Starbucks. Find a poster, follow us @ Logan Health Center, answer the question and tag us!
- If you are an ICL student and want to attend the Facing History in Ourselves event, sign up in Room 209. You can also contact Mr. Valencia or Ms. Papas for additional information. The Facing History in Ourselves event will be on November 6 to San Jose State University after school.
- Volunteers are needed to help with conservation efforts along Alameda creek and local parks this Saturday from 9-12. For more info read your Logan email or pick up a flyer in the Career Center.