- Auditions for the Spring Musical, "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown", are October 20 & 21. Auditions will be in the Drama Room 722 and Choir Room 721 at 3:40 p.m. Be ready for both Music and Dance on the 20th and Acting for the 21st. There is a possibility of callbacks (if needed) on the 22nd. Any Questions? See or email Mr. Richardson in Room 722, Mrs. McShane in Room 721 (PAC) or Mrs. Cervantez in the Dance Studio! Six main roles and up to seven chorus roles available!
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors & Seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB must turn in a teacher & parent signed permission slip. For this and to sign up see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center before Oct. 28.
- Seniors whose number 1 college choice for Fall 2015 is Cal State East Bay, can sign-up for an Admission on the Spot interview. The Admission on the Spot interviews will take place at Logan on Oct. 29. To schedule an appointment, see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.
- Seniors - COLLEGE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE! Come to the Library Reference Room during both lunches for help completing your college applications! We have counselors, college admission specialists and an EOP representative here to assist you!
- BSU Step and Dance tryouts will be today and tomorrow, in Room 529 at 3:30 p.m. Come join us!
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12, as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- If you purchased your pictures the day of registration, you can pick them up during lunch at the student window in the Main Office.
- Achievers will be at Logan today, from 5 - 7:30 p.m. in Colt Court with the graduation packets.
- MVROP Open House is Thursday, Oct. 23, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. on their Fremont campus (corners of Blacow and Stevenson). The event is open to the community, and gives future students and their families the opportunity to meet with teachers and current students. All classrooms are open and student work will be on display. Everyone is welcome and the culinary students will provide snacks.