- Auditions for the Spring Musical, "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown", are October 20 & 21. Auditions will be in the Drama Room 722 and Choir Room 721 at 3:40 p.m. Be ready for both Music and Dance on the 20th and Acting for the 21st. There is a possibility of callbacks (if needed) on the 22nd. Any Questions? See or email Mr. Richardson in Room 722, Mrs. McShane in Room 721 (PAC) or Mrs. Cervantez in the Dance Studio! Six main roles and up to seven chorus roles available!
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors & Seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB must turn in a teacher & parent signed permission slip. For this and to sign up see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center before Oct. 28.
- BSU Step and Dance tryouts will be today and tomorrow, in Room 529 at 3:30 p.m. Come join us!
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12, as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Starbucks Gift Card! The Logan Health Center invites you to enter our instagram giveaway. Find our posters around campus and post a picture of them with your answer, every post is a chance to win.
- If you purchased your pictures the day of registration, you can pick them up during lunch at the student window in the Main Office.
- MVROP Open House is Thursday, October 23, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. on their Fremont campus (corners of Blacow and Stevenson). The event is open to the community, and gives future students and their families the opportunity to meet with teachers and current students. All classrooms are open and student work on display. Everyone is welcome and the culinary students will provide snacks.
- Achievers will be at Logan on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 from 5 - 7:30 p.m. in Colt Court with graduation packets.