(Reminder: We are on a regular school day schedule today)
- Our Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, October 18, in the Al Rod Gym from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $10 (or free with ASB sticker) at the Main Office windows during lunch. ASB stickers are still on sale for $25 so get yours ASAP. If you already have an ASB sticker, you need to get your free ticket at the windows during lunch in order to attend the dance. Don’t wait for the lines to get long! If you want to invite a non-Logan student to the dance, guest passes are now available at the Main Office windows. Just follow the directions on the form.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- There is nothing to report at this time. Junior Parent Night is on Wednesday, October 15, at 7:00 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center. Please tell your parent! Students are welcome to attend.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow, in Room 458 during both lunches.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- Bonjour taut le mande! Come to the French Club meeting tomorrow after school in Room 452.
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12, as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Today is another fully packed day of college presentations. Period 1: Arcadia University, between Periods 4 and 5 (12:15 p.m.): Regis University, and Period 6: UC Santa Barbara. If you signed up, please remember to attend.
- Congratulations to our Marching Band and Color Guard for ranking first place in their division at their first competition in Gilroy last Saturday! Keep up the great work, and we look forward to your performance on our field at homecoming!