- Our Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, October 18, in the Al Rod Gym from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $10 (or free with ASB sticker) at the Main Office windows during lunch. ASB stickers are still on sale for $25 so get yours ASAP. If you already have an ASB sticker, you need to get your free ticket at the windows during lunch in order to attend the dance. Don’t wait for the lines to get long! If you want to invite a non-Logan student to the dance, guest passes are now available at the Main Office windows. Just follow the directions on the form.
- The Health Center will be hosting a haunted house on October 28. Lookout for flyers and mark your calendar.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting Thursday, October 16, in Room 458 during both lunches.
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12, as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- On Wednesday, October 15, we will be administering the PSAT exam to all 10th graders at Logan and some 11th graders during the school day. All 10th graders will take the test with their first period teacher. Students who purchased a PSAT ticket at the Main Office windows or online, will report to the old Band Room at 8 a.m. Students who purchased tickets must bring their ticket or printout from their online purchase. The test is a long one, and we will need to have school until 3:25 p.m. that day to minimize disruption and ensure all students will receive lunch. . If you have additional questions regarding the PSAT, please see Ms. Hull in House 2. Remember, Wednesday, October 15, will be a regular school day for all students. On Friday, October 17, school will end at 1:50 p.m. following our homecoming rally.
- Universities William Jessup, Carroll College and Groucher are visiting us today in the Career Center. If you signed up, please remember to attend.
- Congratulations to our Marching Band and Color Guard for ranking first place in their division at their first competition in Gilroy last Saturday! Keep up the great work, and we look forward to your performance on our field at homecoming!