- Our Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, October 18, in the Al Rod Gym from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $10 (or free with ASB sticker) at the Main Office windows during lunch. ASB stickers are still on sale for $25 so get yours ASAP. If you already have an ASB sticker, you need to get your free ticket at the windows during lunch in order to attend the dance. Don’t wait for the lines to get long! If you want to invite a non-Logan student to the dance, guest passes are now available at the Main Office windows. Just follow the directions on the form.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Junior Parent Night is on Wednesday, October 15, at 7:00 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center. Please tell your parent! Students are welcome to attend.
- There is nothing to report at this time.
- PACT tickets will be on sale at the Main Office windows during both lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You can also purchase PACT tickets on the Logan webpage. Ticket cost is $25 and cash or check accepted at the windows. The last day to purchase tickets will be Nov. 12, as the PACT test is on Nov. 15.
- The PSAT is on Wednesday, Oct. 15. All 10th graders will take the test with their first period teacher. Students who purchased a PSAT ticket at the Main Office windows or online, will report to the old Band Room at 8:00 a.m. Students who purchased tickets must bring their ticket or printout from their online purchase. If you have additional questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Students interested in the admissions process for the US Naval Academy can attend an Admissions Forum in Oakland tomorrow. For more information, check with Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.
- Saturday School is tomorrow in Room 22, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Anyone wanting help with schoolwork can attend.
- Next week, we will be administering the PSAT exam to all 10th graders at Logan and some 11th graders during the school day. The test is a long one, and we will need to have school until 3:25 p.m. that day to minimize disruption and ensure all students will get lunch. Wednesday will therefore be a regular school day for all students. On Friday, October 17, school will be dismissed at 1:50 p.m. following our homecoming rally.