- Our Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, October 18, in the Al Rod Gym from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $10 (or free with ASB sticker) at the Main Office windows during lunch. ASB stickers are still on sale for $25 so get yours ASAP. If you already have an ASB sticker, you need to get your free ticket at the windows during lunch in order to attend the dance. Don’t wait for the lines to get long! If you want to invite a non-Logan student to the dance, guest passes are now available at the Main Office windows. Just follow the directions on the form.
- The Health Center will be hosting a haunted house on October 28. Lookout for flyers and mark your calendar.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Junior Parent Night is on Wednesday, October 15, at 7:00 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center. Please tell your parent! Students are welcome to attend.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- Bonjour taut le mande! Come to the French Club meeting today after school in Room 452. This year’s agenda and activities will be discussed.
- PSAT and PACT tickets are now on sale at the student window during both lunches. Tickets cost $25. You can pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) The PSAT will be given on Oct. 15, 2014 and PACT on Nov. 15, 2014. See Ms. Hull in House 2 if you have any questions.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Last day to buy PSAT tickets is on Friday, October 10, 2014.
- In case you missed the Navy's ROTC presentation you have a second chance with the Air Force to find out how the military will pay your entire Bachelor degree education at the college of your choosing in exchange for 5 years service as an officer in your field of expertise. On November 6 the Air Force will present to students interested their ROTC and Academy programs. Sign up in the Career Center to attend this combo presentation.
- In case you missed the Navy's ROTC presentation, you'll have a second chance with the Air Force. Find out how the military will pay your entire Bachelor degree education at the college of your choosing in exchange for 5 years of service as an officer in your field of expertise. On November 6, the Air Force will present to students interested in their ROTC and Academy programs. Sign up in the Career Center to attend this combo presentation.
- Volunteers are needed to help with this Saturday’s Boy Scout STEM Camp. For more information, pick up a flyer in the Career Center or visit the Career Center link on the James Logan website.
- Students interested in the admissions process for the US Naval Academy can attend an Admissions Forum in Oakland this coming Saturday. For more information, check with Mrs. Hart in the Career Center.
- Saturday School is this Saturday in Room 22, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Anyone wanting help with schoolwork can attend.