- Interested in playing badminton? Pick up a conditioning schedule from Room 224 for more information.
- Open field for softball Wednesday's and Thursday's after school on the softball field. Bring your glove and cleats if you have them.
- Interested in Track & Field? See Coach Webb on the track after school to sign up.
- Come listen to Dinc Spits from 99 degree Ride, talk about riding his bicycle from Alaska to Argentina. He is passing through the Bay Area and you don’t want to miss this. Both lunches, today in the Little Theater.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Seniors: Need help with your FAFSA application? Logan’s cash 4 College Night is January 22nd from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Bring yourselves, your parents and there 2013 tax returns, bank statements, and social security numbers and leave with your FAFSA completed! If your parents have not yet filed their 2013 tax return, bring their 2012 and their 2013 W-2 forms. All seniors attending the workshop will be eligible for a random $1000 drawing.
- Attention sophomores and juniors. There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, February 1st at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10. They will be sold in House 3 starting Monday, January 13th. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away all proceeds go to Puente.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- Fashion Club is looking for models, make-up artist and hair stylist for our Black History Fashion Show. Come to Room 411 and sign up on January 21st after school.
- What’s your new beginning? Stop by Colt Court Friday and let YAB help make your resolution a reality.
- Saturday school is Saturday in Room 93. Enter on H Street at carpeted hallway. 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Bring your school work.
- Are you taking an AP class this year? Then you should pick up the bulletin for AP Students and Parents in your House Office. This bulletin contains important information on the AP program, test preparation, fees, scoring, and the test schedule. Don't miss out - only a limited copies are here!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- WOOHOO! Senior Homira Omar has just been awarded a $1,000 scholarship from The Comcast Foundation! Congratulations Homira for a well deserved award.