- Interested in Track and Field see Coach Webb on the track after school for information.
- Swimmers please come by Room 314 during the day or go to the pool after school to pick up order forms for swim suits.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Attention sophomores and juniors. There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, February 1st at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10. They will be sold in House 3 starting Monday, January 13th. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away all proceeds go to Puente.
- Seniors: CSU East Bay's Fall 2014 freshmen application window in closing Feb. 1st at 11:59pm. This is 1 month earlier than previously announced. The earlier deadline is due to a large uptake in qualified freshmen applications!
- Ms. Martinez admissions counselor from CSUEB is coming to Logan today during both lunches. Ms. Martinez will be in the Career Center and available on a casual drop in basis to answer students questions regarding their admissions process and/or last minute application help.
- "UNICEF Club will be hosting a movie screening tomorrow in the Little Theater during both lunches. We will be showing a documentary called Not My Life, which portrays the lives of people who have experienced slave trafficking. We will also be selling concessions in Memorial Square to help the End Trafficking campaign!
- The Computer Science Club meets today after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- BSU will have a meeting today in Room 529 after school.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526.
- Come to Kpop Club today for fun games and videos as we celebrate the Lunar New Year. It will be at Room 203.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- If you did not pick up your PSAT or PACT score in December, scores can be picked up in H2. Scores are available for 11th graders for both test and any student who took the PACT.
- Cañada Community College in Redwood City will be here to present today during 3rd period. They are well known for their small class sizes, great scholarship and financial aid opportunities, very supportive to AB-540 -Dream Act students, and their University Center. With partnerships from various universities, students can earn their Bachelor's Degree on Cañada's campus. Please sign up in the Career Center.
- There is Saturday school this Saturday in Room 93; 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. if you are looking for help with your homework then come to Saturday school.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.
- Starting Monday, January 27th until mid-February, Logan Students, teachers and faculty are encouraged to donate their gently worn jeans for our Teens for Jeans drive! They can be dropped off in any of your classes with a donation box. Be sure to write your full name on a piece of paper and stick it in the pocket of your donated jeans. By providing your name we can enter you into a school wide raffle. Remember, all sizes are welcome. Rid yourself of jeans that no longer fit and make a homeless youth’s wardrobe more durable. You can reference one of the Teens for Jeans flyers around campus for more information.