- Open field for softball Wednesday's and Thursday's after school on the softball field. Bring your glove and cleats if you have them.
- All those interested in joining the swim team. All paper work is due today to room 314.
- CABARET NIGHT 2014 is tonight 7:30pm in the PAC. Come out and support the Advance Dance Class and Jazz Singers. Tickets are $7 each. Tickets are available in the Choir Room or at the door.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Attention sophomores and juniors. There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, February 1st at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10. They will be sold in House 3 starting Monday, January 13th. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away all proceeds go to Puente.
- JUNIORS: Skit is here! Don’t miss out; come to Room 225 after school today for our first meeting. Everyone is welcome.
- Seniors: CSU East Bay's Fall 2014 freshmen application window in closing Feb. 1st at 11:59pm. This is 1 month earlier than previously announced. The earlier deadline is due to a large uptake in qualified freshmen applications!
- If you are interested in fighting for improving causes, come to the Shakhi Movement Club every Monday in Room 210 after school. We are working on gender equality/girl improvement projects.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday during lunch in Room 418.
- Pre-Med Club meets today in Room 204 after school. We will be talking about managing AP courses and other science classes. All are welcome!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Hillview Crest is looking for Wednesday afternoon homework help! If you'd like to help elementary students with their homework assignments pick up a flyer in the Career Center or log onto Logan's website for the contact information.
- If you did not pick up your PSAT or PACT score in December, scores can be picked up in H2. Scores are available for 11th graders for both test and any student who took the PACT.
- Cañada Community College in Redwood City will be here to present on Tuesday, Jan. 28 during 3rd period. They are well known for their small class sizes, great scholarship and financial aid opportunities, very supportive to AB-540 -Dream Act students, and their University Center. With partnerships from various universities, students can earn their Bachelor's Degree on Cañada's campus. Please sign up in the Career Center.
- There is Saturday school tomorrow in Room 93; 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. if you are looking for help come to Saturday school.
- Want to get your Driver's License? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from your house office. Classes offered during Spring Break and in June. Call the Adult School for more information, 489-2185.