- Open field for softball Wednesday's and Thursday's after school on the softball field. Bring your glove and cleats if you have them.
- CABARET NIGHT 2014 is January 24 at 7:30 pm in the PAC. Come out and support the Advance Dance Class and Jazz Singers. Tickets are $7 each. Tickets are available in the Choir Room or at the door.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Seniors: Need help with your FAFSA application? Logan’s cash 4 College Night is January 22nd from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Bring yourselves, your parents and there 2013 tax returns, bank statements, and social security numbers and leave with your FAFSA completed! If your parents have not yet filed their 2013 tax return, bring their 2012 and their 2013 W-2 forms. All seniors attending the workshop will be eligible for a random $1000 drawing.
- Attention sophomores and juniors. There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, February 1st at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10. They will be sold in House 3 starting Monday, January 13th. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away all proceeds go to Puente.
- The Computer Science Club meets tomorrow after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us today at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow in Room 526.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Hillview Crest is looking for Wednesday afternoon homework help! If you'd like to help elementary students with their homework assignments pick up a flyer in the Career Center or log onto Logan's website for the contact information.
- ALL ROP OFF-CAMPUS (Fremont) Students must attend their Fremont classes today at the Center or receive an unexcused absence, unless otherwise cleared. Fremont does not have a furlough day. Monday however is a holiday in both districts. So no school for anyone on Monday, Jan. 20.
- If you did not pick up your PSAT or PACT score in December, scores can be picked up in H2. Scores are available for 11th graders for both test and any student who took the PACT.
- Cañada Community College in Redwood City will be here to present on Tuesday, Jan. 28 during 3rd period. They are well known for their small class sizes, great scholarship and financial aid opportunities, very supportive to AB-540 -Dream Act students, and their University Center. With partnerships from various universities, students can earn their Bachelor's Degree on Cañada's campus. Please sign up in the Career Center.